Advice for Buying Male Enhancement Treatments
In order to help you avoid the wrong choice of male enhancement treatments and products, we have gathered a few advices we hope will help you choose the one you need.
Before looking for a solution, you should be completely aware what kind of problem you really have (dissatisfaction, necessity or medical problem) and gather as much information about it as possible.
Once the problem has been correctly identified, you should first take into account your initial medical condition. Do not forget that some devices or procedures you are going to carry out are medical treatments which are going to affect your organ(s) and body; therefore, you should act accordingly! Take into account all your medical history and illnesses (especially serious cardiovascular diseases, hart attacks, diabetes, urological problems, etc.).
Consult your general physician or a urology specialist before starting any kind of treatments for penis enhancement such as increasing the penis size, curvature correction, premature ejaculation or any other, and explain your intentions to him in case of doubts. As your doctor knows you best, it is very important to follow his advice, especially if you have medical conditions which can be dangerous in combinations with these kinds of handlings.
When you have thought over these first considerations, choose the treatment accordingly and decide on the retailer carefully.
Learning What to Check on the Product
As most of the products on the internet are sold without any supervision or certification, it is very important to check the product, its references and gather as much info about it as possible.
If you are buying a penis enlarger:
- Try to find a product with certificates such as CE Certified which ensures that the manufacturer is respecting CE rules.
- If the extender is a medical device, try to look for the certificate that ensures its status. It must have a reference number registered with a health ministry or other official health authority.
- It should also have a Manufacturer’s Guarantee and a Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.
- Check if the product is an original or just a low quality imitation.
- The reference studies should state the details of where and when it was conducted, the methodology used, where it was published, what the results were, etc.
- The doctors and professionals giving opinions and advice should be real existing people; hence you should be able to find them on the internet.
When buying herbal penis pills:
- Bear in mind, these products mostly have no supervision of an authority, whatsoever.
- Read the ingredients of the product you are buying. Make sure they serve the purpose you want to achieve. Gather as much information about them as you can.
- Many products contain unwanted or even harmful additives or poisonous ingredients: molds, bacteria, pesticides, heavy metals, fecal contamination, etc. Check in FDA or other official health organizations websites if any of the ingredients have been forbidden for health reasons.
- Try to find a company that uses high quality ingredients.
- Make sure the product doesnÂ´t contain any ingredients you might be allergic to.
- Consult your doctor about possible interactions with other drugs you might be taking.
- Do not exceed the dosage prescribed by the manufacturer.
When buying penis pump:
- Huge quantities of pumps exist on the market, so be careful.
- Look for certificates.
- Check the quality of materials used.
- Choose one where the suction of air from the cylinder is gradual and smooth. Usually, a vacuum pump with an engine brings such effect.
When you think you have chosen the right product, you have to find a good retailer which can answer your questions and doubts, as well as assist you with your problems or claims. This is as important as the product it-self, so READ THE NEXT SECTION CAREFULLY.
How to Choose the Retailer
Once you have decided for the product you would like to purchase, you should try to find a trustworthy retailer. The easiest way is to buy things over the internet and have them sent to you by mail, but it is also the most risky way; so here are some guidelines to help you find the right company:
Confirm it is a real existing company which has all the contact information published visibly on their website (address of the company, phone number(s), e-mail address, etc.). If the company does not display its name, telephone or address even on its own website, leave the site immediately, as this means it doesn’t want to be known by buyers and this is obviously a bad sign.
If you find a phone number, try calling them to check, if they answer (because sometimes they don’t) and verify, if they offer customer support in your language.
A reliable company has a trustworthy website that is professionally made with lots of additional information. Compare the websites of different companies and choose the most elaborate one.
Choose a company that does not give false promises which sound too good to be true, like incredible results in short time. For example, avoid websites which promise gaining 4 or 5 inches in length with a
Try to find a company that has been on the market for some time. That gives more credibility to it, as it shows its dedication to the business and that it is not just a one day company trying to take advantage of people.
A company that is serious in its business does not have to resort to aggressive advertising and does not send spam mail, so do not trust the spam mail you receive.
Find a company that gives guarantees (money back, manufacturer’s, effectiveness).
Try to find if the company and its products have any certificates of quality (ISO, CE, etc.). A reliable company makes all its certificates visible which allows consumers to be able to verify their authenticity. The certificates have to be published on the website in PDF or a printable version in order to be able to download or print them.
Find out, if the references given for the product by the doctors, professionals and patients, are true and genuine. The doctors that give statements about the product should be real existing doctors and you should find their names in the internet.Looking for doctors’ opinions on the internet can sometimes help avoiding a bad choice.
If the company states its products have been proven effective in studies, the studies conducted should be listed and published. In the study, it should be indicated where and when it was conducted, the methodology used, where and when it was published, etc. A real scientific study must be published in a proper medical journal.
Choose a company that has active support for clients. It should be able to give professional information and help before and after the purchase of the product and answer all your questions and problems you might have.
Make sure the method of purchase used by the company is safe (the symbol of padlock that shows a safe money transaction and encryption of credit card data).
We sincerely hope that the information provided will be useful for you and REMEMBER: if you are interested in a penis extender to enlarge the penis, a method to increase sexual desire or any other, read the retailer site carefully and never hesitate to contact the manufacturer in case of doubt.
The Internet! A millon answers to every question